PSA from the Connect Tribe!
1. The water at Besant Park & Campground is still not fit for human consumption. It’s important you practice festival smarts (dare we say common sense?) and bring yourself enough drinking water for the weekend - We recommend 2 gallons per person. Please know that all other smart use of the water out there is fine - ie. showers, swimming, etc.
2. In keeping with Provincial and Besant Park & Campground regulations, the campground will be on a strict fire ban. Propane BBQs and fireplaces are okay.
3. Besant Park & Campground electrical sites are scarce, if not already sold out. If you require power, do not count on having a plug-in, please bring another option for a power source. Quiet generators are okay. NOTE that Connect Festival reserves the right to shut down any generators that are loud and/or create a general disturbance to your fellow neighbours.
4. There always have and always will be Poison Ivy at Besant Park & Campground. No matter what your friends, the stars, the moon, the bushes or the vodka tell you, keep to the trails! This will ensure you have a superior CF22 experience.
5. Check yourself before you wreck yourself - BANNED LIST:
Bad attitudes and Egos
The more you know..